- If you were wondering how to spin the Sewol disaster into an opportunity for national reunification, see John Feffer’s “Koreas united by rule-breaking spirit” in the Asia Times (HT to Joshua).
- KORAIL’s union is claiming that over half the KTXs are running on wheels that need reprofiling.
- Do does this mean if I grow rich and found my own cult, I can unsafely modify a ferry to move my photos off Tumblr? Not that I’d want to move my photos off Tumblr, of course—Tumblr has been quite good to me recently.
- Well, maybe not as good as the Louvre was to Yoo (HT to KB):
To be fair to Mr. Loyrette, he wasn’t the only director of a high-profile museum to get snookered.
- So, just how many public organization heads were “parachuted” in from the ministries or the political parties under President Park? Nearly 50%: 75 out of 153. And only 7% have been women. Read the bloody details in the linked article. Needless to say, a bit disappointing from a president who has repeatedly pledged to stop doing that sort of thing. But not surprising, either.
- More stuff about the Geumsuwon compound in Anseong. Seems like not everyone there is playing by the same playbook.