Socially Uplifting Blog Content of the Day
- Seoul Sub→urban explores the area around Mokdong Station. Again, if you’re unfamiliar with the blog, bookmark them — it’s a great concept.
- The QiRanger takes in the fall colors of Mr. Seoraksan… and vlogs it.
- This is how you make an industrial facility look beautiful. And this is how you make Boramae Park look beautiful.
- Eddie goes to Busan’s Geumjeong Mountain Fortress, although judging from the foliage and clothing, I’m guessing he went there a while ago.
- Gregory Curley talks with ace photographer Kim Jung-man.
- In case you haven’t seen it yet, check out Footman’s post on his visit to Danyang.
- And in not-exactly-Korea-related-content, unless you count the poster Donncha and buy into the whole “Koreans are the Irish of the East” thing, here’s a beginner’s guide to Battlefield Bad Company II. Now, you might ask why I’d link this with COD: Black Ops coming out. I’d answer that as fun as COD may or may not be, in multiplayer, it’s still a bunch of guys running around shooting each other in the face, and Activision will never produce a multiplayer experience for COD as rich and rewarding as Battlefield.